DIY Cleansing Oil with Emulsifier
This simple DIY cleansing oil is natural, easy to make, and rinses clean with water. The secret ingredient? A plant-based emulsifier that removes makeup and cleanses skin in one step.
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 bottle
2oz glass pump bottle
- 1/4 tsp Cera Bellina wax pellets
2-Ingredient Cleansing Oil
Pour the MCT oil into a glass measuring cup with a lip for easy pouring. Then, pour in the CreamMaker FLUID and mix until cloudy.
Using a funnel, transfer the cleansing oil to a pump bottle.
3-Ingredient Cleansing Oil
In a small double boiler pot over low heat, combine MCT oil, CreamMaker FLUID and Cera Bellina wax pellets. (Since this recipe makes such a small quantity, it may be easier to use a small Turkish coffee pot or butter warmer placed over a pot of water to create a makeshift double boiler.)
Whisk until liquified, then immediately remove from heat.
Once the cleansing oil has cooled, transfer it to a pump bottle using a funnel.
- This cleansing oil recipe is water-free and requires no preservative.
- Percentages for CreamMaker FLUID and Cera Bellina are 4% and 1%, respectively.
- MCT oil has a very long shelf life. CreamMaker FLUID and Cera Bellina wax both have 2 year shelf lives from the date of manufacture. Your oil should last between 1-2 years.
- I recommend storing your oil in a glass pump bottle. It’s more eco-friendly than plastic and can be reused for future batches!